Introducing your new bloggers...

Thank you to everyone who contacted in regards to our ad for new bloggers to contribute to our blog! Now we introduce you to our chosen, brand new, 4 bloggers who will be posting regular features to the KCL Fashion Blog. Definitely stay updated for the latest on fashion, beauty and lifestyle!

FAYE FEARON

Hi!
My name is Faye, and I’m a first year undergraduate English student. I’ve always had a great interest in the fashion industry; there’s nothing I love more than discovering new trends which dictate a particular season, year, and culture to the world. Fashion is something which enables one to express themselves, and each day I love choosing my outfit to imprint my personality across London. I’m so happy to be a part of King’s College London and its fashion society. With experience of blogging on my own site (fayeisabella.co.uk), I am extremely excited to begin uploading my own posts to the KCL Fashion Soc blog. I hope you all enjoy my posts as much as I do writing them!
Faye .x

BEATRICE FIORA

Hello everyone, my name is Beatrice and I'm currently studying English Language and Literature at King's College. In my free time, I like to read and write; especially if it's somewhere by the sea. I have always been deeply fascinated by the rigour and decor of the 19th century, and by the elegance and beauty of the city of Paris. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts!

NANDINI SHUKLA

Hi, I’m Nandini, I’m currently studying Business Management and hope to pursue something creative within Marketing after university.
I love staying updated on media news whether it's celebrity culture, fashion, trends, music, beauty or lifestyle.
I think London is very influential itself as it's a great city full of diversity, culture and a mix of different lifestyles and fashion - there's something for here everyone. I love travelling and visiting new places whether it be different countries, or just new locations in London (I’m bit of a tourist).
Hope you enjoy reading my posts! Xo

KIERA MARIE

Hey there, I’m Kiera and I study English with Film at Kings. My delving into fashion is a fairly recent one that flourished when I moved to London- it’s hard not to gain an appreciation for art in a city as filled with culture as the capital. My love for fashion, stems from my love for art, particularly artists like Warhol and Basquiat, and how they have influenced the world of fashion. I spend way too much money on fashion magazines and my ultimate goal is to be fashion director at a print publication like Vogue, Love or i-D. I’m also a big believer that independent fashion mags should get all the love that they deserve so most of my inspiration comes from the likes of Dazed and Garage. I love Versace and Gucci, more than most things so expect them to be featured a lot in my writing. Hope you enjoy what I have to say!

Comments

Popular Posts