The Face of Today: LFW Edition


Hi everyone, it's Faye here! Last week, I spent my first days back in London having fun at fashion week.  I had the most incredible time shooting street style throughout the week, and I'm so excited to be sharing my photographs with you! For this post, I'll be presenting my favourite type of photography: model portraits.

Model portraits are my favourite type of photography simply due to the engagement that receive as a photographer from any model. A model's face serves as a vital part of the fashion industry; it both portrays and represents the intentions of both a designer and their collection. I have long admired models for their ability to bestow character into any given look during a show. This character essentially brings the clothes to life as they move along the runway.

The most well known models of today by the population would be the 'Instagram Models', in particular Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. I want to move away from these models in this blog post, and instead praise those who are less well known though are renowned for owning both the runway and the camera. I had the pleasure of photographing some of my favourite model faces in fashion last week, and the results are below for you to see! This portrait series is therefore my top faces in fashion at the moment, and the top faces to feature across the biggest shows during London Fashion Week.

Check out more of my own personal posts on my own blog: www.fayeisabella.co.uk, as well as photographs on my Instagram: www.instagram.com/fayeisabella/!

Love,

Faye .x

KCL Fashion Soc Committee Member



Faye-Isabella London Fashion Week Model Portrait Series


Jing Wen




Marjan Jonkman




Lineisy Montero




Lone Praesto Nordström




Roos Abels




Taylor Hill




Lamella Fox




Fernanda Ly




Ajak Deng




Adela Stenberg




Kirin Dejonckheere




Romy Van De Laar




Greta Varlese




Liene Podina




Georgia Fowler




Damaris Goddrie




Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov




Chiara Corridori




Nataliya Bulycheva




Adwoa Aboah




Alanna Arrington



(All photography courtesy of Faye Fearon)

~ xxx ~

Comments

  1. Love these! I love Taylor Hill so it's so cool you got to photograph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts