OUR FIRST PHOTOSHOOT OF THE YEAR! VOL.2

Frankie(International Relations)
My style is generally black or white. But today, I chose to wear black since it is my happy color.I love accessorizing my minimalist outfits withhold. I love brands too but I don't like mixing logos. That's why I only used my Gucci belt.













 Smriti : a laidback look . I decided to break the monotony if black with the denim . I’m a sucka for denim . Denim is so chic and casual at the same time . The bag is an investment that is subtle and Classy . My shoes Are from PLL.













Ciara
(War Studies):

My style can be best described as neutral with a bit of textures and accessories. I am not the biggest high fashion fan but I do adore Gucci and Ralph Lauren in addition to Zara and Brandy Melville. I have my own unique style but I pair it with trends. 









 Martina:
 I love the coat and pants . The pants are super comfortable yet look so posh . It’s a local brand from shoreditch and therefore a unique find . The coats from Zara and is perfect for transitional weather . It’s super versatile and I’m wearing my fave colour which is blue . It makes me feel Confident 


 MJ : 
I got the top from a vintage sale and I think it’s really unique . I love a black and white look with a apop of colour . I think the fit really enhances my body . My shoes are new balance and feel like they’re super versatile .




 Avikaa : 
I am a big fan of monochrome outfits with a pop of colour . Favorite part of the outfit is my T-shirt.

 Mariam : 
favorite part is the Gucci shirt and I love black so I incorporated it in the outfit.






Comments

Popular Posts