OUR FIRST PHOTOSHOOT OF THE YEAR!

Welcome back to KCL you guys! It is a brand new school year which means we have brand new fashionable members! To get to know you guys a bit more, we had our first photoshoot last Wednesday! Here are some of our favourite outfits and the sense of style of some of our members.


 Divija 

 I love the biker rock chic look which is why I chose the belt and the cargo pants . The pants are from top shop and the jacket is Zara - classic . I keep the accessories to a minimum but the belt is a staple










Ada

 I just love smart chic looks. My hat is the favorite piece of the outfit . Blair’s Waldorf is my fashion inspiration 















Leonardo

Into colourful pieces . Don’t like monochrome . I feel like it reflects my experimental personality .i always take Into consideration socks coz I feel it’s such a small but significant part of the outfits. My fave part Is the dungariees coz of the patterns . I always try to Incorporate a colourful aspect coz that’s me 










Fan

 first leather coat . I love the rounded bottom and the uncomplicated style. The lengthy accentuates your height . Straight and simple style . Love the buttons on the pants instead of the zip.












  Maria Hardt @mia.khardt
(Business Management)

I like to think my personal style is comfortable but elegant. I absolutely love the 80s style, especially flares and oversized blazers. I love shopping in Massimo Dutti, Free People and Brownie, and my jacket is from Zara. 











Sami @litairit (Philosophy and french)

My style is hugely influenced by pop culture and breaking down societal norms, especially that of gender. I like to think my personal style blends the lines between gender norms as well. Sustainable fashion is super important to me and I love to shop on depop and thrift as much as possible.








DaryaKhandoga (Masters global affairs)
I was trying to do something elegant so I chose black because it is simple and elegant at the same time. Also you can accessorise it really easily. I chose to mix an oversized pearl necklace and golden accessories. I also love to mix vintage pieces with my outfits. The oversized blazer I’m wearing is a vintage Max












Marco montepeque - @Monto_marcopeque (Philosophy)
My personal style is quite comfy and baggy whilst still incorporating a fashionable edge. I like to get my inspiration from instagram, magazines and researching various eras. Along with shopping at Carhartt and Stussy, I’m a big vintage lover and like to shop second hand on Depop, Vestiaire Collective and the odd charity shop.








Hannah @hannahkerkhof (History)

My personal style definitely involves colour, I especially like to combine neutrals with a pop of colour somehow. I usually get my style inspiration from Instagram and the occasional catwalk show of the season. My statement bag is from By Far, and my favourite ring is from Gucci.









Margarita
(Film Studies)

When I first saw the post about the photoshoot, I thought everyone would dress up cosy since it is cold. But I love doing sports and therefore I decided to wear my sporty shorts to look a bit different and express myself






     


Anne
(Geography)
My outfit is meant to be edgy and cute at the same time. I make it cute by adding rings. Since my favorite color is red, I match my KCL tote bag with my Versace socks.




Comments

Popular Posts